Everything in this section has so far resisted categorization.
Maybe we'll find a place for it later.
I'd like to look further into some of these items.
- Idris 2 and its github repo
- RedoxOS is a Unix-like Operating System written in Rust, aiming to bring the innovations of Rust to a modern microkernel and full set of applications.
- Dev Fonts preview page
- Sparkfun: How to Use a Multimeter
- Jason Williams: A possible new backend for rust, which provides faster compile times. How buggy would it be to switch back and forth between Cranelift for dev and LLVM for release?
- Adi Polak: Bite-sized intro to Spark
- João H. Capucho: A nice introduction to Kafka
- Jess Frazelle: Power to the People, an analysis of power usage in data centers.
- On the Measure of Intelligence. "To make deliberate progress towards more intelligent and more human-like artificial systems, we need to be following an appropriate feedback signal: we need to be able to define and evaluate intelligence in a way that enables comparisons between two systems, as well as comparisons with humans."